Are you preparing for HPE0-S59 HPE Compute Solutions exam? PassQuestion HPE Compute Solutions HPE0-S59 Dumps allow you to assess your knowledge before taking the final HPE0-S59 exam. It can assist you in evaluating your potential and identifying your weak and strong points in order to pass the HPE Compute Solutions HPE0-S59 certification exam. With the help of this HPE Compute Solutions HPE0-S59 Dumps, you’ll be able to pass the test with higher marks and actually achieve success. You will be able to pass your HPE ASE – Compute Solutions V1 HPE0-S59 real certification exam on the first try with its assistance.
HPE Compute Solutions
This exam validates candidates’ ASE-level technical skills regarding HPE compute solutions. Successful candidates will demonstrate knowledge of design principles and implementation expertise of HPE compute solutions within a customer environment.
The Minimally Qualified Candidate (MQC) will have the HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V1 or V2 certification. They also have a minimum of 24 months experience with HPE compute solutions and associated technologies, including the ability to design, install, configure, optimize, and resolve issues related to integration and operation. The MQC will have experience focused on interpreting architectures and customer requirements to design, install, and configure HPE compute solutions.
17% Understand and position the mainstream HPE enterprise compute product portfolio
15% Plan and Design Server Solutions
- Given a set of customer requirements, plan and design a solution
- Given a scenario, verify the solution is complete and the site is prepared for implementation
- Given a scenario, validate the solution design for compatibility with the existing infrastructure
- Given a scenario, identify the required components for an implementation plan
33% Install, Configure, and Set Up, HPE Server Solutions
- Describe installation and start-up procedure for solution components
- Describe how the advanced configuration of the solution components is performed
- Describe how to validate proper solution functionality
17% Troubleshoot HPE Server Solutions
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate tools to identify and analyze an issue
- Given a scenario with an issue, explain the action plan for resolution
- Given a defined issue and action plan, explain the effects and results of the proposed actions
- Identify appropriate measures to limit reoccurrences of resolved issues
18% Manage, Monitor, and Maintain Solutions
- Given a customer scenario, identify potential impacts of a change
- Given a customer’s performance data and solution design, identify the bottleneck
- Given a scenario, identify changes in customer compute resource requirements
- Using support matrices, evaluate software and firmware compatibility
- Describe methods for modifying configuration of components to meet changing customer requirements
View Online HPE Compute Solutions HPE0-S59 Free Questions
In the past a customer experienced a networking issue where network ports went down and came back up in quick succession.
Which HPE Virtual Connect SE 100 GD F32 Module for HPE Synergy feature can be configured to disable such ports?
A.Pause flood protection
D.Port flap protection
Your customer wants to add a second HPE Synergy frame to an existing logical enclosure Based on a single HPE Synergy frame. The customer wants to use a highly available master setup.
Which procedures should De performed during the expansion process? (Select two.)
A.Create a new logical interconnect group and enclosure group for two frames setup
B.Create a new logical enclosure based on both HPE Synergy frames.
C.Re-parent an existing enclosure group to the new logical interconnect group.
D.Modify an existing logical interconnect to include second HPE Synergy frame.
E.Move one of the master modules to the appropriate interconnect bay in the second frame.
Answer: B, D
Your customer plans to setup an HPE Synergy solution based on SY480 Gen10 compute nodes with the following connectivity options – SAS connectivity installed in the first fabric – FC connectivity Installed In the second fabric – Ethernet connectivity installed in the third fabric.
Which statement regarding this setup is true?
A.Each compute node must have at least 768GB of memory installed
B.Interconnect modules that provide SAS connectivity should be moved to the third fabric
C.Each interconnect module in each fabric must be properly licensed in HPE OneView
D.Compute nodes must have a second CPU installed to access the second fabric.
Your customer reports mat an external FC boot volume for Windows server is visible four times in the Disk Management 1 online and 3 offline.
What should you do to resolve this issue?
A.Disable deduplication for this volume at the array level
B.Remove the offline disks using array management tools
C.Install and configure MPIO on me Windows system
D.Remove the offline disks using Windows Disk Management
What is one of me benefits of using HPE Composer 2?
A.HPE Composer 2 has 128GB of memory and 4 AMD CPUs to improve performance of me management system
B.HPE Composer 2 modules are required to manage HPE virtual Connect SE 100GD F32 Modules for Synergy
C.The administrator can access an HPE Synergy Composer 2 appliance remotely to perform First Time Setup
D.A pair of HPE Composer 2 modules can manage 42 frames, compared to 21 frames managed by HPE Composer