If you’re looking for protein powder for your daily protein shake, then you’ll want to learn everything you can about the impact whey protein. Not all protein powders are created equal, so it pays to do some research before buying anything. You can find all the information you need right here.
Helps build muscles
You’ve made it to the gym and worked hard through your workout. But now it’s time for post-workout. To make sure you get those muscle gains you need an effective protein.
The best time to consume protein after a workout is within the first 60 minutes; this is when your body starts its recovery process.
It can increase muscle mass – The average person may think that lifting weights will be enough to help increase their muscle mass. But this isn’t always the case, by injecting a protein into your diet. Which is specifically designed for increasing muscle mass will help enhance. These results as opposed to just lifting weights and not receiving any additional gain in return.
It can help with post-workout recovery – When you work out, you create microscopic tears in your muscles. Your body then repairs them and makes them a little bit bigger than they were before you worked out so that they are better equipped to handle the stress of exercise next time around.
Protein helps repair those micro tears and supports the long-term growth of your muscles as well as helping with post-workout fatigue.
Improves recovery times
The main ingredient of impact whey protein is whey protein. Whey protein consists of essential amino acids, which can only be obtained from food.
For those who hit the gym regularly, these are extremely important because they are needed in helping to repair and rebuild muscles after exercise. Put simply, they help you recover more quickly and improve your performance over time.
Boosts metabolism and burning fats
In addition to building muscles, whey protein can also help you burn fat and lose weight. Studies have shown that it can increase thermogenesis (the rate at which your body burns calories) by up to 23% and lower levels of ghrelin in the body. A hormone that controls hunger.
Other research shows that whey protein may aid fat loss while preserving muscle tissue. In a study with obese participants on a weight-loss diet. Those who consumed whey protein lost significantly more body fat and showed greater preservation of lean muscle mass than those who did not consume any supplemental protein.
Whey protein may be particularly useful for reducing appetite and cravings between meals. In fact, higher intakes of whey may be effective for preventing obesity in high-risk populations. Such as those who are insulin resistant or have type 2 diabetes.
Healthy source of protein
The consumption of protein supplements contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. This is why it’s popular among bodybuilders and gym-goers. But rather than just building muscle, protein powder is a healthy source of protein. That can be used for many other functions and processes.
For example, it promotes healthy skin, bones, and muscles as well as helps with cell repair. Protein also supports the immune system as well as weight loss, especially when combined with regular exercise.
impact whey protein is the best form of protein
There are many reasons why you should consider using Impact Whey Protein (IWP):
- High protein content: IWP has a high protein content of 80% and 20% carbohydrates. This makes it ideal for those looking to increase their daily protein intake, without adding too much extra energy.
- Low in fat: The majority of the fats in IWP are essential fatty acids. That are required for many of the body’s functions.
- Low in carbohydrates: IWP is low in carbohydrates, making it ideal for those on a calorie-controlled diet or who need to avoid high carbohydrate intakes. This can also make it suitable for diabetics as well as people with other medical conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome.
- Low in lactose: IWP contains less than 0.1g of lactose per 100g – making it suitable for most people who are lactose intolerant.
- Low in cholesterol: IWP contains no added cholesterol, which may help support a healthy heart and normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Convenient: If you’re looking to add extra protein into your daily diet but struggle to consume enough food containing this vital nutrient, then Impact Whey Protein is a convenient option that can help boost your intake by offering 18g of protein per 25g serving. It’s also great if you’re trying not to overeat – just one scoop gives an impressive amount without having any fillers like sugar or artificial sweeteners like some other brands sometimes do.